The Green Team Project is proud to be the program administrator for Jacksonville Electric Authority's Home Energy Evaluation Backpack program. They are available in every Jacksonville Public Library and the Bartram Trails Library in St. Johns County.
The Backpack can show you how to make your home more comfortable and lower your monthly energy costs. It's fun, easy to use, and available for free to anyone with a Library Card.
Everything you need is in the kit, including:
• A step-by-step audit guide and worksheet to perform the evaluation
• An infrared thermometer
• Three Kill A Watt™ meters
• A Hygro-Thermometer to measure temperature and humidity
• Ruler and tape measure
• Compact disc with all of JEA's energy and water fact sheets
• Consumer reports "Complete Guide to Reducing Energy Costs" book
• A water flow bag
Green Team Project coordinates various workshops throughout the region educating the community on how to make their homes more comfortable and efficient. Contact Green Team Project Program Administrator, Ellen Reed at (904) 505-8557 to schedule a workshop in your area.